Short Game Description:A 3D Puzzle game where the player solves puzzles mainly using a gravity-controlling weapon (gravigun). The game is set in a dark, industrial looking world contrasted by bright and colorful gameplay elements.
- Player solves 30+ Levels controlling elements (Water, Stone, Lava, Acid, Electricity)
- Player can move back in time anytime
- Main weapon shoots gravition bubbles that can be controlled by the player (Acquired in 4th level)
- Player can entirely tilt some levels in every direction (Level nr. 16 onwards)
- Steam workshop integration / level editor
- XBox Controller support
- Achievements, collectibles, hidden rooms
- Expected playtime: 4-12 hours (depending on puzzle solving skills)
- November 20th, 2015
- Windows (Steam)
- 7.99$ (-15% Launch discount)
Contact & Social Media:If you want to cover Entropy Rising, you can request a review copy of the game. Press inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook page: Facebook
- Alexander Gessler
- Jonas Grunert
- Andre Kutzleb
- 2011: Initially submitted as a contest entry for Xbox LIVE Indie Games (XBLIG) as "Entropy".
- 2012: First PC release on Desura.
- 2014: Passed Steam Greenlight.
- 2014-2015: Complete game overhaul for the Steam Release (Game mechanics, performance, levels/puzzles, steam workshop integration, music, sound). Due to a game already released with the name "Entropy", the game was renamed to "Entropy Rising".
Monetarization (e.g. Youtube):Even though we feel this should go without saying: Feel free to monetize your videos about Entropy Rising - we are happy about your coverage of the game.
© 2011-2015 Autotivity Entertainment. (German Impress)